AFCAT 2016 Notification : Indian Air Force is inviting online application for those candidates who are interested in Indian Air Force Officers Vacancy 2016. IAF has released notification for AFCAT 2016. Candidates who are waiting for Indian Air Force Flying Branch/ Technical Branch/ Ground Duty Branch Officers Vacancy should fill the AFCAT 2016 Online Application before the last date, that is 30.06.2016.Indian Air Force (IAF) has declared advertisement for AFCAT 2016. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) is a Examination for Admission In Indian Air Force for Commissioned Officers Post. Candidates who are looking for Air Force Recruitment & want to join Indian Air Force should apply AFCAT 2016 Notification. Applicants can check other Information like Eligibility Criteria, Physical Strength ETC. you can check Below details.
Details For AFCAT 2016 Notification :
Organization Name : Indian Air Force (IAF)
Official Website : www.careerairforce.nic.in
Job Category : Govt. Job
Application Mode : Online Mode
Examination Name : AFCAT 2016
Name of the Post : Commissioned Officers Post
|AFCAT 2016 Vacancy Details|
|No. 202/17F/SSC/M & W ( Short Service Commission for men & women)|
|No. 201/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for men)|
|No. 201/17T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)|
|Ground Duty Branch|
|No. 201/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for men)|
|No. 201/17G/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)|
Important Dates For AFCAT 2016 Application Form :
Advertisement No. : 02/2016
Starting date fro apply online : 04.06.2016
Last date for online registration : 30.06.2016
Date for AFCAT 2016 Examination : 28 August 2016
Eligibility Criteria For AFCAT 2016 Notification :
Education Qualification :
- For Flying Branch : Candidates should have done Graduation Degree or B.E./ B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% Marks from any recognized University or Institute for Air Force Vacancy 2016.
- For Technical Branch : Applicants must have completed Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation/ Technology or cleared Section A & B Examination or Aeronautical Society of India.
- For Ground Duty Branch : Candidates for AFCAT 2016 Notification should have posses Graduation Degree in Commerce/ Post Graduation/ Diploma in CA or ICWA with minimum 50% marks from any authorized University.
Age Limit :
- For Flying Branch : Candidates age must be in between 20 years to 24 years as on 01.07.2016.
- For Technical & Ground Duty branch : Applicants minimum age should be 20 years & Maximum age must be 26 years as on 01.07.2016 for AFCAT 2016 Notification.
Application Fee : There is no application fee for AFCAT 2016 Application Form.
Pay Scale : Candidates will be paid pay scale Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month with Grade pay + Military Service Pay + Other Allowance for Flying Officer. After completion of Training selected candidates as Commissioned Flying Officer will be paid As :
- Flying Branch : Rs. 82,050/-.
- Technical Branch : Rs. 71,550/-.
- Ground Duty Branch : Rs. 68,550/-.
AFCAT 2016 Selection Process : Candidates selection for Commissioned Officer 2017 will be based performance in given below examination :
- Written exam + EKT (Technical Branch only)
- Intelligence Test
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Medical Test & Interview
AFCAT 2016 Exam Center : Candidates who are interested to join Indian Air Force should apply AFCAT 2016. Candidates can check exam center for Written examination which will be held in various cities in all over India.
How To Apply For AFCAT 2016 Notification :
Candidates who are eligible & Interested in AFCAT 2016 Application Form should apply online by the help of following steps :
- Candidates can log on to the official website.
- After that click on AFCAT 2106 Notification.
- Read all information carefully.
- After that click on apply online link.
- If you are a new user than click on “New Registration”.
- Fill all details & click on submit button.
- After that log in your account,.
- Make all information step by step in application form.
- Upload scanned photo & signature in form.
- Recheck all details filled in AFCAT 2016 Registration Form.
- Click on proceed button.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
AFCAT 2016 Notification for Commissioned Officers Post. Candidates should apply online application for AFCAT 2016 before the last date 30.06.3016.