ISRO Admit Card 2016 : Here is a good news for those candidates who are applied online application for ISRO Recruitment for 375 Scientist/ Engineer Post. ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB) is now going to conduct Written Examination. Applicants who are interested should download ISRO Admit Card 2016 either from here or from official website.Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has published notification for recruitment of ISRO Engineer/ Scientist Post. Now ISRO is going to organize ISRO Exam 2016. Candidates are advised to Download ISRO Admit Card 2016 for Engineer Post from here below link. To get more information like ISRO Syllabus, Exam Schedule etc. you can check below details.
Details For ISRO Admit Card 2016 :
Name of the Organization : Indian Space Research Organization
Department : Department of Space, Govt. of India
Official Website : www.isro.gov.in.
Category : Admit Card
Total No. of Post : 375 Post
Name of the Post : Scientist/ Engineer Post
Examination Date : 03 July 2016
Admit Card Status : Available Soon
Admit Card releasing date : Updated Soon
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has published recruitment notification for 375 Scientist/ Engineer Post of Electronics, Mechanical & Computer Science Trade. The online application for registration was held from 05.05.2016 to 27.05.2016. Last date for submit Challan Copy in Bengaluru Address before 01 June 2016. After successful process of registration, ISRO is going to conduct Written Examination for ISRO Engineer/ Scientist Post. The written Examination will be held in the month of July 2016. Candidates who are applied should download ISRO Engineer Admit Card 2016 from here.
Information About ISRO Exam Pattern/ Selection Process :
Candidates who are interested in Jobs in ISRO should check Exam Pattern & Selection Method which is mentioned below. The Selection of the Candidates is divided into three Stage Examination Process. For selection in ISRO Engineer Vacancy2 106 you should full fill all three condition of ISRO check details below :
- Academic Qualification : Candidates should have passed First Class Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 65 % marks or CGPA 6.84% on a ten scale in Qualifying Degree.
- Written Examination : Candidates should short listed on the basis of Written Examination. Written Examination is only a First level screening Test. The Score of Written examination will not be considered in Final Selection Process.
- Personal Interview : Candidates who passed in Written Examination will be called for Interview. The Merit list of selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview. Candidates who get minimum 60% marks in Interview will be eligible for ISRO Engineer/ Scientist Post.
ISRO Examination Centers :
Candidates who applied for ISRO Recruitment should check your examination centres where the Written examination will be held. The Examination will be held in Various Cities in all over India.
ISRO India is going to organize ISRO Engineer Examination 2016. Candidates who are interested & Applied for ISRO Recruitment should download ISRO Admit Card 2016. Candidates are advised to download ISRO Hall Ticket either from here or from official website. Applicants should bring your ISRO Hall Ticket at the time of Examination because without ISRO Engineer Admit Card entry is not allowed.
How I Download ISRO Admit Card 2016 :
Applicants who want to Download ISRO Hall Ticket should follow the given instruction :
- Candidates should visit to the ISRO Official Website.
- The Admit Card of ISRO will send on Candidates email ID.
- After that click on download Admit Card Link.
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Click on Submit button.
- Check all details mentioned in Hall ticket.
- Take a print out of ISRO Admit Card.
Note : The Admit card of ISRO Recruitment will be send on Candidates Email Address before the one week of Examination.
Important Dates For ISRO 2016 :
Date for Written Examination : 03.07.2016
Date for download Admit card : During Last week of June 2016
Date for publishing Answer Key : within 03 Working days of Written Exam (07.07.2016)
Date for Objection (If Any) : 12.07.2016 (5 days after publishing Answer Key)
ISRO Admit Card 2016 for 375 Engineer/ Scientist Post. Candidates should download Hall Ticket from here before the examination which will be held on 03 July 2016.