NDMC Recruitment : NDMC has recently released recruitment notification for 365 Guest Teacher Post. Candidates who are interested should apply application form online before the last date 22.02.2016.
New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has announced notification for 365 Guest Teacher for NDMS/ Navyug Schools in various subjects. Candidate who are eligible should apply before the last date. Candidates should check more information like Education Qualification, Selection Process etc. is given below.
Details For NDMC Recruitment 2016 :
Name of the Department : New Delhi Municipal Council
Official Website : www.ndmc.gov.in
Job Location : New Delhi
Job criteria : Guest Teacher
Application mode : Online mode
Total No. of Post : 365 Post
Name of the Post : Guest Teacher
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of the Post||Remuneration|
|1.||PGT/ Lecturer||130 Post||Rs. 1100/- per day|
|2.||TGT||129 Post||Rs. 1050/- per day|
|3.||Assistant Teachers||106 Post||Rs. 850/- per day|
Important Dates For NDMC Guest Teacher Vacancy :
Advertisement No. : D-117/ Edn. Estt./ 2016
Notification Date : 29.01.2016
Starting date for apply online : 01.02.2016
Last date for apply application online : 22.02.2016 (till 6.:00 pm)
Eligibility Criteria For NDMC Recruitment 2016 :
Education Qualification : Candidates should have completed 10+2/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in relevant trade from any recognized university/ Institute. Cabndidates should have minimum six month teaching exeperince for Navyug/ NDMC School Guest Teacher Post for various subjects.
Age Limit for NDMC Jobs : Candidates age must be as :
- For PGT/ Lecturer Post : Candidate upper age must be 36 years.
- For TGT Post : Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.
- For Assistant Teacher Post : Candidate age not more than 27 years for this post.
Age relaxation for all post will be as per Govt. rules & regulation.
Selection Process : Candidates selection will based on the merit list. Merit list will be prepared on Academics & Professional Qualification.
How To Apply For NDMC Recruitment 2016 :
Candidates should apply for NDMC Guest Teacher Recruitment through online application. Candidates can apply by using the given steps :
- Candidates can visit to the official website www.ndmc.gov.in.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application correctly.
- Upload scanned photo or required documents in application form.
- Submit the application form after check all details.
- Note down Registration ID & No. for future reference.
NDMC Recruitment 2016 for 365 Guest teacher Post. Candidates should apply application online before the closing date 22.02.2016.