Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) was established in the year 1969 under the govt. of Punjab. It is headquartered at SAS nagar Mohali near Chandigarh. Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) was full time Chairman whose term last for 03 years. PSEB promotes various education methods in the affiliated colleges and schools. It operates various educational programs, provides syllabus, promotes new teaching methods etc.
PSEB Punjab Board Access Guide :
Students becomes more active towards any official website when there are many important events related with the education as Filling examination form, providing admit Card to the applicants, declaration of Exam Dates, After examination providing Results. These are those activities which are mainly checked or performed the aspirants in the month of January and its continues till the starting of July. As the months from January to July are the most crucial months for the students. Applicants mainly becomes active in these months only, So traffic on these months remains high on the official website. Here, I m providing you some simple steps for downloading any information from the website :
General instructions for the applicants :-
- First log on to the official website at www.pseb.ac.in
- Then it will open the Home Page for you.
- After that click on the respective link, which you want to open.
- For Example if you want to check “Result” then click on the link.
- It will provide you all the details about the recently released Results.