BMC JAA Recruitment 2016 : Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has published recruitment notification to fill 339 vacancies for Junior Accountant Assistant. Candidate waiting for BMC jobs can apply now before the last date 18.01.2016. The mode of applying for this post is online.
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation is conducting recruitment process for 339 Junior Accountant Assistant post. Applicant who are interested to apply for this post should meet the eligible criteria. For more information you can check the given below details.
Details For BMC JAA Recruitment 2016 :
Name of the Department : Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
Official Website : www.mcgm.gov.in
Job Category : Govt. job
Job Location : Mumbai
Application Mode : Online
Total No. of Post : 339 Post
Name of the Post : Junior Accountant Assistant
Important dates for Registration :
Starting date for Online Registration : 23.12.2015
Last date for Online Registration : 18.01.2016
Date of Fee Submission : 23.12.2015 to 18.01.2016
Date of Written Exam : February 2016
Eligibility Criteria For Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation :
Education Qualification : Candidate should have passed B.Com with minimum 60% from a recognized university or institute.
Age Limit : Maximum age of the candidate should be 33 years as on 18.01.2016. Age relaxation should be 5 years for SC/ ST category and 3 years for OBC category.
Application Fee : The candidate who are applying for Junior Accountant Assistant post to fill 339 vacancies should read the given below details.
- General & OBC category : Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- .
- SC/ ST category : Candidate should pay Rs. 200/-.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- will be paid to the candidate.
Selection Process : Candidate will be selected on the basis of Online Exam & Personal Interview.
How To Apply For BMC Recruitment 2016 :
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has issued recruitment notification for Junior Accountant Assistant post. Applicant who are applying for this post should check the given below details.
- Applicant should Log onto the official website www.mcgm.gov.in.
- Before applying for this post candidate should read all the instruction.
- By clicking on the apply online link fill all the details carefully.
- You should upload your Scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck the form after filling all the details.
- Candidate should deposit the fee.
- Upload your required document and certificate.
- Submit the form and take a printout of it.
- Note down the ID & Password for future use.
Click Here to get Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
BMC JAA Recruitment 2016 for 339 Junior Accountant Assistant post. Last date for submission of online application form is on or before 18.01.2016.