Punjab University, Chandigarh has released Admit card for the Common Entrance Test (CET) on its official website. Examination is to be conducted on 24.05.14. Candidates are notified that PUCET Result will be declared on the portal in between 4th June 2014 to 06 June 2014. Rest details are mentioned on the official website of PUCET at www.cetug.puchd.ac.in.
Panjab University every year conducts this Common Entrance Test (CET) which is successfully conducted every year at various centers. Lac of candidates participates in this exam.
PUCET Admit Card 2014 :-
Name of the university :- Panjab University
Name of the Test :- Common Entrance Test (CET)
Exam will be conducted :- 24.05.14
Result will be declared :- 04.06.14 to 06.06.14
aspirants who are going to write the exam can download the admit cards from the official website of PUCET. Call Letter can be generated through the official website by entering the details like Registration ID or DOB.
Process to generate the PUCET Admit Card 2014 :-
Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the Admit Card can download it by logging to the official website. It is mandatory for each n every candidates to have admit cards while going to write the exam. An admit card is the identity of the applicants to write any exam. It comprise of the details like passport size photographs and signature.
General steps to generate the call letter for PUCET :-
- Log on to the website of Panjab University at www.cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- Then find the link on the home page to get details.
- Now click on the link to download the admit card.
- Enter the details like Registration ID and DOB in the window
- Submit all the details and it will generate the call letter.
- Read out the details and Take print of the PUCET Admit Card 2014.
- Click Here to download the PUCET Call Letter 2014.
PUCET Admit Card 2014 for the exam going to be held from 24.05.14. Result is to be expected to be arrive in between 04.06.14 to 06.06.14.