Download HSSPP Admit Card 2014 :- The Haryana School Shiksha Priyojna Parishad (HSSPP) is going to conduct exam for Pricipal post.HSSPP will conducted HSSPP Exam 2014 on 05.10.14. Candidates can download their hall ticket by logging on to official website at www.hsspp.in. Admit card can be obtained by entering Registration ID or DOB in the dialogue box.
Every years large number of candidates attend Haryana School Shiksha Priyojna Parishad (HSSPP) Exam. This year it organizing examination on Principal vacancies for which registration will end in August month. Applicants who wish to download the Admit card should check out the official sitet and after that admit cards will be uploaded soon on the official site.
Download HSSPP Admit Card 2014 :-
Name of the Organization : The Haryana School Shiksha Priyojna Parishad (HSSPP)
Name of the Exam :HSSPP Accounts Executive Exam 2014
Admit Card Status : Download from official site in the coming week
Date of Examination : 05.10.14
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) has organized the registration process on 26 vacancies for Principal post. Registration will end on 26 September 2014. Applicants in huge ratio are performing registrations.
Special note :- Applicants are advised to carry their admit cards at the exam center as without admit cards they will not be permitted to enter in the exam hall. It is mandatory for the applicants to bring ID proofs and admit cards at the exam center.
Process to Check HSSPP Admit Card 2014 :-
1. First of all candidates log on to official website at www.hsspp.in
2. find out the link to download the Admit card
3. Now click on Admit Card 2014 link.
4. Then open new window and candidates enter their registration number, Date of Birth and click on submit button.
5. Candidates need to check their admit card carefully like date of exam and venue and other details.
6. Now save it and candidates download their admit card for future use.
HSSPP Admit Card 2014 download for Principal Exam going to be held on 05.10.14. Admit Card will be available after 21st September.