JIPMER Recruitment : JIPMER has recently released recruitment notification for 104 Faculty & Non Faculty Post. Candidates who are interested should apply application offline before the last date for JIPMER Recruitment 2016. Last date for submit application form is 21.06.2016.
Details For JIPMER Recruitment 2016 :
Name of Origination : Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)
Official Website : www.jipmer.edu.in
Job Location : Puducherry
Job Category : Govt. Job
Application Mode : Offline mode
Total No. of Post : 104 Post
Name of Post : Various Post
|Name of the Department||No. of the Post||Age Limit as on 21.06.2016|
|1. Professor||10 Post||Not Exceed 70 years.|
|2. Assistant Professor||19 Post||Upper age 50 years.|
|3. Senior Resident||12 Post||Maximum age 33 years.|
|4. Junior Resident||12 Post||No upper age limit.|
|5. Technical Assistant||09 Post||18 – 25 years.|
|6. Lab Technician||11 Post||Not exceeding 25 years.|
|7. Stenographer||08 Post|
|8. Store Keeper||08 Post||Not more than 30 years.|
|9. Museum Curator||01 Post||upper age 28 years.|
|10. Projectionist||01 Post||20 – 30 years.|
|11. Medical Social Worker||02 Post||maximum age 30 years.|
|12. Public Health Nurse||02 Post||22 – 30 years.|
|13. Pharmacist||03 Post||18 – 25 years.|
|14. Staff Nurse||02 Post||not more than 35 years.|
|15. Lower Divisional Clerk||04 Post||18 – 27 years.|
Important Date For JIPMER Vacancy 2016 :
Advt. No. : Admn.I/ Karaikal/ Contract/ 2016
Notification date : 22.05.2016
Last date for submit application form : 21.06.2016
Eligible Criteria For JIPMER Recruitment 2016 :
JIPMER Education Qualification : Candidate should have done matriculation/ Intermediate/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s Degree/ Post Graduation in relevant discipline from any authorized University or Institute for JIPMER Application Form.
Age Limit : Candidates can check JIPMER Vacancy 2016 age limit from above table.
JIPMER Exam Application fee :
- Rs. 500/- should be paid for All Faculty, All Residents & Non Faculty Post at S.No. 5, 11, 12 & 14.
- Rs. 300/- should be paid for Remaining Post through demand draft in favor of Director, JIPMER.
Pay Scale :
- For Junior/ Senior Resident Post. Candidates will be paid Rs. 60,000/- for JIPMER Recruitment.
- for Remaining Post : Candidates can check official notification for remaining post pay scale.
Selection Process : Candidates selection for JIPMER Vacancy 2016 will be based on :
- For All Faculty Post : Interview Only.
- For All Residents Post : Written Exam + Interview.
- For Non Faculty Post No. 5, 6, 8 to 14 : Written Test Only.
- For Remaining Post : Written Test, Skill Test.
How To Apply For JIPMER Recruitment 2016 :
Candidates who are interested & Eligible should apply application for JIPMER Exam by the help of given instructions :
- Candidates can visit to the official website www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Now click on notification & Read it carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Download” application Form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Attach photo & Required documents with application form.
- Pay application fee & recheck all details.
- Submit the application form.
- Now send the prescribed application on correct postal address.
JIPMER Postal Address :
The Office of Director,
Pin Code – 605 006
Important Link For JIPMER Recruitment :
Click Here to download Official Notification
Download Application Form
JIPMER Recruitment 2016 for 104 Professor, Senior/ junior Resident & Other Post. Candidates should apply application in prescribed format on or before the last date, that is 21.06.2016.