Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) is inviting applications from the eligible aspirants for appointing Junior Resident (JR) on 764 vacancies. Applications are invited in the online mode before the last date of registrations which is 24.05.14. Candidates can check out MAMC Junior Resident Vacancy 2014 details through the official website of MAMC at www.mamc.ac.in .
Name of the College :- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC)
Number of Posts :- 764 vacancies
1.LN Hospital :- 201 Posts
2. GTB Hospital, Dilshad Garden :- 102 posts
3. GB Pant Hospital :- 32 posts
4. DDU Hospital :- 27 posts*
5. BSA Hospital :- 70 posts
6. SGM Hospital :- 32 posts
7. BM Hospital :- 7* posts
8. GNEC :- 06 posts
9. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan :- 25 posts
10. JPC Hospital, Shastri Park :- 25 posts
11. SRHC Hospital :- 20 posts
12. MV Hospital :- 0 posts
13. LBS Hospital :- 36 posts
14. AAA Govt. Hospital :- 29 posts
15. BJR Hospital :- 25 posts
16. GGS Hospital :- 11 posts
17. MMM Hospital :- 12 posts
18. RTR Memorial Hospital :- 26 posts
19. ASB Hospital :- 04 posts
20. DDMAS Chakitsalaya :- 27 posts
21. SVBP Hospital :- 20 posts
22. ASJ Eye and General Hospital :- 0 posts
23. N.C. Joshi Hospital :- 09 posts
24. Maternity-cum-Health centre:- 02 posts
25. DC Bandhu Hospital :- 16 posts
Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) Recruitment 2014 :-
Age limits :- Aspirants who belongs to the General Category needs to be 35 years old, aspirants belonging to the OBC category should be 38 years old and aspirants belonging to the SC/ST category needs to be 40 years old. Rest details are mentioned in the official notice.
Educational Qualification :- Applicants who wish to apply should hold MBBS Degree, 12th Class or ITI from any recognized university or board of education.
Application fees for MAMC Vacancy :-
- General and OBC applicants needs to pay Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH applicants need to pay Rs 500/-
Selection Process :- Participants will be selected on the basis of written exam and personal interview. Rest details are mentioned in the official advertisement.
How to apply for MAMC Junior Resident Vacancy 2014 :-
Participants who wish to apply should log on to the website of Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) at www.mamc.ac.in and then download the official notice either from the website or from the given below links.
Click Here to get Full Notice
Get Full Vacancy Description From here
Apply Online From Here
MAMC Junior Resident Vacancy 2014 for the post of Junior Resident on 764 vacancies. apply online before the last date which is 25.05.14