NPCIL Recruitment : NPCIL has published recruitment notification for filled up 128 Stipendiary Trainees Post. Eligible candidates who are interested in NPCIL Career should apply application in prescribed format before the last date. You can apply on or before the last date 04 June 2016.Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is inviting prescribed application for recruitment of 128 Scientific Assistant/ Technician Post. Applicants who are waiting for NPCIL Vacancy 2016 have a great opportunity to apply. To get more information like Education, Age limit, Pay scale etc. you can check all information from below details.
Details For NPCIL Recruitment 2016 :
Name of the Organization : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Official Website : www.npcil.nic.in
Job Category : Government Job
Job Location : Gujarat
Application mode : Offline Mode
No. of Vacancies : 128 Post
Name of the Post : Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician Post
|Name of the Post||Discipline||No. of the Post|
|1. Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category – I)||Electrical||09 Post|
|2. Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category – I)||Physics||09 Post|
|3. Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician (ST/TM) (Category – II)||Plant Operator||26 Post|
|4. Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician (ST/TM) (Category – II)||Electrician||08 Post|
|Instrument Mechanic||06 Post|
|Electronic Mechanic||04 Post|
Important Dates For NPCIL Vacancy 2016 :
Advertisement No. : HRM/ 01/ 2016
Last date for submit application fee : 04.06.2016
Eligibility Criteria For NPCIL Recruitment 2016 :
NPCIL Education Qualification :
- For Post No. 01 : Candidates should have completed Diploma or equivalent qualification in relevant trade from any recognized University or Institute for NPCIL Vacancies 2016.
- For Post No. 02 : Applicants must have passed B.Sc. Physics/ Chemistry from any authorized Institute for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment.
- For Post No. 03 : Interested candidates should have done (10+2) or ISC with minimum 50% marks from any Authorized Institute.
- For Post No. 04 : Applicants must have posses 10th (Matriculation)/ ITI or equivalent for NPCIL Recruitment 2016.
NPCIL Jobs Age Limit :
- For Post No. 1 & 2 : Candidates age must be in between 18 years to 25 years as on 04.06.2016.
- For Post no. 3 & 4 : Applicants minimum age should be 18 years & upper age must be 24 years as on 04 June 2016 for NPCIL Recruitment 2016.
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST Category & 03 years for OBC Category Candidates for NPCIL Vacancy 2016.
NPCIL Stipend During Training : Candidates will be paid as per Rules during training period for NPCIL Vacancies 2016.
|Category||Stipend During Training|
|Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category – I)||1 ½ years – 9,300/-pm.|
|Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician (ST/TM) (Category – II)||1st year – 6,200/- pm.
2nd year – 7,200/- pm.
Pay Scale :
- For Post No. 01 & 02 : Candidates will be paid pay scale Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- with grade pay Rs. 4,200/- after training time for NPCIL Vacancy 2016.
- For Post No. 03 & 04 : After training period, Applicants will be paid Rs. 5,200/- to 200,200/- with grade pay Rs. 2,000/- for NPCIL Careers 2016.
Selection Process : Candidates will be shortlisted for NPCIL Recruitment Notification on the basis of Written Examination & Personal Interview.
How To Apply For NPCIL Recruitment 2016 :
Candidates who are searching NPCIL Jobs 2016 should apply application form by the help of following steps :
- Candidates can visit to the official NPCIL Website.
- First of all click on official notification link.
- Read all information from notification.
- Now click on “Download” application form.
- Take print out of NPCIL Application Form.
- Fill all the information without any error in form.
- Attach passport size photo & required documents with application form.
- Recheck all details filled in form.
- Than send the application form on correct postal address.
NPCIL Address :
Deputy Manager (HRM),
Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited,
Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Plant Site,
PO : Anumala,Via :Vyara,
Dist. TAPI (Gujarat).
Pin Code : 394 651
NPCIL Recruitment 2016 for 128 Stipendiary Trainees Post. Candidates should apply application form in prescribed format before the last date 04.06.2016.