NRHM MP Recruitment | National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh has issued notification for recruitment on 114 vacancies for Lab Technician and Pharmacist Post. Candidates can apply through online mode before 20.08.14. Rest details are mentioned on the official site of NRHM MP at www.mponline.gov.in.
NRHM MP Recruitment Details :-
Name of the Organization : National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh
Total no. of the Post : 114 posts
Name of the Post :-
1. Lab Technician :- 59 posts
2. Pharmacist :- 55 posts
Eligibility Criteria For NRHM MP Vacancy 2014 :-
Those candidate who wish to apply for Lab Technician and Pharmacist Posts then they should read out whole notification carefully for National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh Recruitment. Kindly check out the whole notification and below given parameters carefully.
Education Qualification : Candidates should have complete 12th with DMLT and have 01 years of experience in Medical/Biological Laboratory for Lab Technician post and Diploma in Pharmacy/PG Diploma in Principles of Clinical Pharmacology etc. for the post of Pharmacist post.
Application Fees : Candidates need to pay application fees Rs. 300/- through MP online Kiosk and CSC or can pay through Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for submission of online application form :- 05.08.14.
- Last date for submission of online application form :- 20.08.14
Procedure to Apply For NRHM MP Vacancy 2014 :-
- First of all, Log on to official website at www.mponline.gov.in
- Candidates can fill up the application form through online mode without mistake.
- Candidates can fill application form before 20.08.14.
- After then, candidates submitted application form attach with all attested scanned relevant certificate, document copies and passport size photograph.
- Now candidates takes a print out for future use.
Click here For Official Notification
Click here For Apply Online
NRHM MP Recruitment for the post of lab technician and Pharmacist on 114 vacancies. Last date to sending online application is 20.08.14.