SSC Online :
Staff Selection Commission is abbreviated as SSC and it was established on 04 November, 1975. Earlier it was known as Subordinate Services Commission (SSC) and on 26 September, 1977 the commission was named as Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Functions of SSC was rescheduled by the govt. of India. It conducts various departmental and competitive exam throughout the year.
SSC Online Structure :
SSC every year conducts various examination for which information is available at different portal of SSC. for getting information about the recruitment one should switch to the SSC portal and if one want to perform registrations one should switch to the SSC online portal. SSC Online is the portal for those applicants who wish to perform registration for the applied posts. It comprise of registrations in two parts one is of Application form and second one is of Payment of application fees. There are two types of portal in this way :
1. SSC at www.ssc.nic.in
2. SSC Online at www.ssconline.nic.in
Main Parts of Staff Selection Commission Portal :
Registrations done by aspirants as stated above comprise of two parts : Applications form and Payment of Fees . These are the two main component of SSC Online portal. Candidates first performs the Registrations and then make payment of application fees if any exists.
1. Application Fees :- This is the most important link, which is shown as Part I registrations. It comprise of all the details of the candidates including personal and educational qualification. Candidates has to open the Part I registrations from the website. After you open the link just follow the simple steps for performing Part 1 registrations.
- Log on to the website of SSC Online at www.ssconline.nic.in
- Then click on the ‘Part 1’ and it will open the Application Form.
- Enter the Name, Father’s Name , DOB , Age and Permanent Address in the window.
- Submit all the rest details like qualification etc.
- After checking all the details, Submit all the details.
- Click Here to get application form.
- It also comprise of uploading of Photo Graphs and Signature.2. Payment of Application Fees :- Participants after performing the Part 1 registration which is known as the Filling the application form , now move forward towards the next steps of registration which his known as Payment of application fees. Candidate can check out the details about how to fill the application form for the vacancies to be applied for.
- Participants after filling the application form and uploading their pictures and signature, moves ahead for making payment of application fees.
- Application fees for SC/ST, Women and Physically handicap people is not applicable as per the SSC rules.
- It is only applicable for the General and OBC category applicants.
- First select the bank from which you want to make payment.
- Then provide the details of your Debit card in the window.
- It will provide you the Registration No and Password for future use.
- Click Here to get Part 2 registration form.
SSC Online Instructions :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) provided details about the registrations process. As we all know that SSC Online comprise of the Part 1 & 2 Registration block, so before going on the registrations segment, one should keep in mind all the instructions or guidelines provided by the SSC. Candidates before going to fill application form should read out carefully all the instructions. It provides instructions as mentioned below :
- It provides information about uploading the photo ,signature.
- it provide the guidelines about the information to be mentioned in the application form.
- It also gives instructions about the starting dates and closing date of registrations.
This is the way SSC Online portal works. It is made totally for public use. Candidates can check all details regarding their registrations process. SSC also has a web portal which comprise of the data or recruitment details for whose registration aspirants go on the SSC Online link. This portal is SSC at www.ssc.nic.in .