Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released online applications for appointing Assistant Public Prosecutor, Mechanical Engineer and Specialist on 108 vacancies. Willing applicants can apply by logging to the Official Portal of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in. Last date for sending online application is 28.08.14. Rest Details for UPSC Vacancy 2014 is mentioned in the coming context.upsc vacancy 2014
Important dates for registrations :-
Starting date of online registrations :- From 9th August 2014
Closing date for online registrations :- 28.08.14.
Department :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Number of vacancies :- 108 posts
Bifurcation of vacancies :-
1. Assistant Director: 07 Posts
(i) Chemistry: 03 Posts
(ii) Plant Pathology: 04 Posts
2. Assistant Director of Air Safety: 04 Posts
3. Aeronautical Officers: 15 Posts
4. Legal Officers: 02 Posts
5. Deputy Registrar: 04 Posts
6. Professor: 01 Post
7. Assistant Engineer: 14 Posts
(i) Mechanical Engineering: 11 Posts
(ii) Metallurgical Engineering: 03 Posts
8. Assistant Drugs Controllers: 10 Posts
9. Specialists, Grade-III, Assistant Professors: 17 Posts
(i) Neurology: 08 Posts
(ii) Paediatric Cardiology: 03 Posts
(iii) Orthopaedic Surgery (Sports Injury): 06 Posts
10. Superintendent (Legal): 02 Posts
11. Assistant Public Prosecutor: 32 Post
UPSC Vacancy 2014 Eligibility Criteria :-
Age limits :- Candidates should be in the age limit of 35 years to 50 years to apply for the various vacancies declared in the UPSC. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt. rules and regulations.
Education Demanded :- Aspirants should have M.Sc in Agriculture Chemistry, Three year experience in relevant field for S.no 1 posts from any recognized university or institute. for further details about the educational qualification refer the official notice.
Pay Scale for UPSC Recruitment :- Pay Band for the vacancies is applicable S.no 1,2,4 & 5 is in the range of Rs 15600/- to Rs 39100/- grade pay will be Rs 5400/- it can be different as per the position. The designations having different Pay Scale are stated below.
- Assistant Directors :- Rs 15600/- to Rs 39100/- with the grade pay of Rs 6600/-
- Deputy Registrar :- Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with Rs 7600/- grade pay
- Professor :- Rs 37,400-67,000 (PB-4) + Rs. 8,700/-
- Assistant Engineer :- Rs. 9,300-34,800(PB-2) + Rs. 4,600/-
- Assistant Engineer (NQA) :- Rs 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs.4,600/-
- Assistant Drugs Controllers :- Rs. 15600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,600/-
- Specialist :- Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,600/-
- Superintendent (Legal) :- Rs 9,300-34,800(PB-2) + Rs. 4,800/-
Application fees :- Application fees of Rs 25/- is to be paid in the form of demand draft or Bank Challan. Application fees for the Female candidates and for the Reserved applicants is exempted. for more details refer the official notice.
Selection Process :- Participants have to face written exam and after qualifying the exam, aspirants have to face Personal interview. Selection will be based on the basis of the performance in both exam.
Click Here to check UPSC Vacancy 2014 Notification.
How to fill UPSC Online Application Form 2014 :-
Applicants who are interested should send their application form by logging to the website of UPSC and then download the official notice either from the website or from the given below links.
Documents required to fill application form :-
1. Correct Personal Details
2. Previous Education Qualification.
3. Marks obtained.
4. Passport Size Colored Photograph (Recent).
5. Signature of the applicants.
Click Here to Apply Online
UPSC Vacancy 2014 for the various post of Assistant Public Prosecutor, Mechanical Engineer on 108 vacancies. Last date to send online application form is 28.08.14