The West Bengal Board was formed in the year 1951. It has its headquarters at Kolkata. The board is the state agency to conduct various programs related with the education system upto Senior Secondary levels. It also defines the syllabus and provides books where scope of education is lesser as it seems in the other places. There are two major boards which forms the whole West Bengal Board. These are namely as West Bengal Board Secondary Education (WBBSE) and West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE). WBBSE was formed in the year 1951 and WBCHSE was formed in the year 1975.
WBBSE West Bengal Board Access Guide :-
Students mainly make searches on the website from January and it continues till the starting of July. The time from January to July is essential for the applicants as from January official announcement about any exam is made by the department in the form of declaring Date Sheets etc. This time is mainly dedicated for the Examination Dates, generating Call Letter, Obtaining result etc. from the official website. Sometimes certain issues arises when it becomes harder to access the official website, here are the some simple steps which has been adopted by the applicants to get information.
General instructions for the applicants :-
- First log on to the official website at www.wbbse.ac.in or www.wbchse.nic.in
- These are the official website for both the board.
- Then it will open the Home Page for you.
- After that click on the respective link, which you want to open.
- For Example if you want to check “Result” then click on the link.
- It will provide you all the details about the recently released Results.