National Building Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has announced 90 vacancies to fill its Junior Engineer (Civil) and many other post. Applications are invited in the prescribed format before the last date of registrations which is 11.07.14. Candidates who are interested to apply should log on to the website of NBCC to check NBCC Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2014 details at www.nbccindia.gov.in. Department :- National Building Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
Vacancies :- 90 posts
Name of the post :-
1. Sr. Executive (civil ) :- 01 posts
2. General Manager (Civil) :- 04 posts
3. Additional General Manager (Civil) :- 03 posts
4. Dy. General Manager (civil) :- 10 posts
5. Dy. General Manager (Electrical) :- 03 posts
6. Project Manager (civil) :- 15 posts
7. Dy. Project Manager (civil) :- 06 posts
8. Dy. Project Manager (electrical) :- 10 posts
9. Dy. Manager (Architecture & Planning) :- 01 posts
10. Jr. Engineer (Civil) :- 20 posts
11. General Manager (Finance) :- 02 posts
12. Additional General Manager (finance) :- 02 posts
13. Dy. General Manager (finance) :- 06 posts
14. Additional General Manager (HRM) :- 01 posts
15. Dy. General manager (HRM) :- 01 posts
16. Manager (HRM) :- 01 posts
17. Dy. Manager (HRM) :- 02 posts
18. Additional General Manager (Law) :- 01 posts
19. Jr. Hindi Translator :- 01 posts
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2014 :-
Educational Qualification :- Applicants should be graduate in any discipline from any recognized university or institute. graduation in electrical engineering with 60% marks. rest details are mentioned in the official notice.
Age Demanded :- Applicants age limit should be in the 25 years old to 57 years old. age relaxation is applicable as per the govt. rules and regulations. For post wise further details refer the official notice.
Application fees for NBCC Recruitment :- Application fees for the recruitment is to be paid in the form of Bank Demand Draft in favor of NBCC limited.
1. fees for S.no 1 to 9 and 11 to 18 :- Rs 1000/- only for General and OBC applicants.
2. fees for S.no 10, 19 :- Rs 500/- for General and OBC category.
NBCC Selection Process :- Participants will be selected on the basis of written exam, group discussion, personal interview.
How to apply for NBCC Jr. Engineer Vacancy 2014 :-
Applicants who are interested should open the website of NBCC Delhi at www.nbccindia.gov.in and get whole details about the recruitment.
Download official notice from here
National Building Construction corporation Limited (NBCC) application form are available on the official website of the NBCC. these applications should be sent before the last date of registration which is 11.07.14.
NBCC Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2014 for the post of Jr. Engineer and many other vacancies. there are 90 post on which application are invited in the offline mode. Last date is 11.07.14